Are you interested in real estate investment – but unsure how to get started?
Are you struggling to build a secure retirement?
Have you talked to DIG members who are doing deals, but lack the expertise to do that first one?
Are you looking for insight about securing the best deals?
If you answered yes to any of the questions, DIG has a solution that will positively change your life!
Through DIG University, DIG members who are successful in their specialty field lead a series of one-day classes that will teach every aspect of real estate investment, from beginner to advanced. Courses are held at Giant Food, 315 York Road in Willow Grove, Pennsylvania. We have tracks on:
Real Estate Basics for Beginning Investors
Held: January 20th from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Advantages of owning real estate
- Principles of compounding
- Finding good investment properties
Held January 21st from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Phone Screening Techniques
- What to observe at showing
- Rental Standards for tenant selection
- Fair Housing guidelines
Held February 3rd from 8:30 a.m. to noon
- Tax concerns for investors
- How entities are taxed
- Tax rates for ordinary income, capital gains and depreciation recapture
Held February 3rd from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Collecting rents tax-free in your IRA
- Finding banks that lend to IRA/401K
- Developing Private Lenders
Held on April 14th and June 9th from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Asking and sale prices
- Rehab and holding costs
- Net projected profit for homes visited
*Register by January 10th and pay only $59 per course (member rate).