- This event has passed.
From Room Rentals to Vacation Homes…How to cash in on Short-Term Rentals
March 25 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pmFree
We’ve all seen the trend in the last few years of renting out your home, a part of your home, or a full vacation house for short-term rentals – but before you dive in and set up your account on AirBnB, there’s a lot you should know.
Join our panel of experts on this topic to find out the pros & cons of taking on this type of investing strategy. You’ll learn about…
- Managing the booking, operations and marketing
- Understanding local laws on short-term rentals
- Why Exceptional Service = Excellent Reviews = Active Bookings
- Selecting the right location and property to ensure success
- Converting your existing rental properties to STR
- Budgeting for set up costs
- Understanding tax laws for short-term rentals
- How to make money renting properties with OPP (Other People’s Properties!)
- And much more!
Join us for a fun and informative discussion with a panel of experienced STR experts and learn the detailed work, the amazing numbers and the inside scoop on Short-Term Rentals!
Our Panel will include:
Karen Cook, EXP Brokerage WorldwideResidential & Commercial Investment Realtor,Short Term Rental Teacher Worldwide through EXP University
Rob Neuendorf, Founder & Rentalpreneur at STR Accomodations, Vacation Rental Management Services for Owners as well as Consulting Services to Real Estate Investors who are looking to Own or Convert existing assets to Short Term Rentals.
Jen Jordan, Founder and Owner of Slate and Hearth, a Philadelphia based full service short-term property management company, specializing in Airbnb property management, VRBO management, rentals and event spaces.