END OF YEAR Networking – Prizes – Food and Information on Incredible TAX SAVINGS !
October 28 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
October 28th will be our last in-person meeting for 2021, so please come out and join us for an end of year socializing and networking meeting. There will be prizes, snacks, fun and a short presentation on the Power of 1031 Exchanges.
You might find your next deal, your next partner, your next strategy, your next funding lender – or even a new friend! See below for our 30 Minute Speaker presentation.
Say GOODBYE to Excessive Capital Gains
BEFORE you Sell Your Next Property – You NEED to hear this!
Yes, we know that right now is a fantastic time to SELL YOUR PROPERTIES and get multiple offers over asking price. But what about those dreaded Capital Gains!
Join us at the October 28th Main DIG meeting to learn the expert secrets of avoiding & deferring these taxes through the powerful use of 1031 Exchanges.
Our speaker Margo McDonnell has over 27 years of experience in the exchange industry and will show you money saving strategies you probably didn’t know including…
- How to convert a rental into a second home or primary residence without triggering tax.
- Hear an incredible case study of how an investor saved $84,500 by doing a property exchange!
- Keep your money invested in real estate so it continues to appreciate rather than kissing it away in a taxable sale.
- How to utilize 1031 exchanges to grow your real estate portfolio with pre-tax dollars.
- How to diversify your portfolio, consolidate properties and increase cash flow!
- How to defer the gain and depreciation recapture when exchanging one investment property for another.
- How to get your offer accepted over competing offers in this competitive market using the power of Exchanges
- What investors NEED TO KNOW about proposed Biden Administration proposed changes to 1031’s!