Boost Your Profits with REO’s & Lease Options Wealth Building Seminar with Andy Heller
June 5 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Real Estate Riches for Regular People- Discover the absolute easiest way to find foreclosures in YOUR area
- Don’t beat the streets. Learn how to visit only 2 or 3 properties for every one you purchase
- Learn how to be a landlord…without typical landlord headaches
- Why a MOTIVATED tenant is the key to landlording fortunes
- Wholesalers, find out how to buy properties directly from banks before they hit MLS
- How to sell for top dollar WITHOUT paying real estate commissions
- Why today’s market is a RED HOT opportunity for investors
- Achieve your REGULAR RICHES: Real estate fortunes for regular people…without the hassles
Neither Andy Heller nor his real estate partner Scott Frank, ever intended to become full time real estate investors. However, in their approximately 40 years of combined real estate investing, they have developed a long term real estate investing strategy that has allowed them to make loads of money while minimizing their time, effort and headaches.
On a part-time basis, while involved in successful non-real estate careers and putting their families first, Scott and Andy have bought, rented and sold approximately 100 homes. Additionally, in many years, they have made more money in their 2-5 hour a week “side real estate investing job” than in their 40+ hour per week day job.
Over the years, Andy and Scott learned a lot. They eventually developed the “Buy Low, Rent Smart, Sell High” program, which is a grounded and realistic wealth generating method. You can use it to buy one home, or dozens. Andy and Scott are living proof that it can be done, and it does not take a lot of money or a lot of time…just the desire to make it happen.
In 2005, FORTUNE MAGAZINE recognized the “Buy Low, Rent Smart, Sell High” program among the top five real estate wealth building strategies. After the Fortune recognition, requests came in for Andy and Scott to speak and teach others what they have learned during their real estate investing career.